Wej-Con® Concrete Screw
410 Stainless Steel with Silver R-Blocker Coating
The highest-strength concrete screw has v-notched, high-low threads for anchoring into concrete, masonry, and brick. The advanced R-Blocker™coating offers exceptional test results in salt spray testing. Wej-Con concrete screws install quickly in a pre-drilled hole and can be removed and reinstalled.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Heat-treated carbon steel with blue or white R-Blocker coating
- 410 stainless steel with silver R-Blocker coating
- 304 stainless steel with no coating
Features and Benefits
- Wej-It R-Blocker coating provides superior salt spray resistance
- Blue and white finishes provide 1000+ hours salt spray resistance per ASTM B117
- Silver finish provides 1500+ hours of salt spray resistance per ASTM B117, ACQ-compatible
- V-notched high-low threads ease installation and increase pull-out values
- Slotted hex washer or Phillips flat heads available
- Drill bit included
- Can be removed and reinstalled as often as necessary
- No expansion forces are applied to base material resulting in shorter spacing and edge distance requirements
- Use the correct size masonry drill bit (one included in every box) and drill the hole at least 1/4" deeper than the calculated embedment depth.
- Clean the hole using a nylon brush and compressed air.
- Place the anchor point through the fixture into hole.
- Drive the anchor in a single continues motion until the anchor is set firmly against the fixture.
It is recommended that a minimum of 1" and a maximum of 1-3/4"
NOTE: Always wear safety glasses. Normal safety precautions should be observed when drilling the holes to avoid electrical installations, other utilities and reinforcement bars.