Sleeve-TITE™ Sleeve Anchor
Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel
This high-strength pre-assembled expansion anchor is designed for anchoring into concrete and masonry applications. The Sleeve-TITE anchor has a 6-dimple expansion sleeve over a threaded stud bolt, which provides superior performance in all conditions
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Zinc-plated carbon steel
- Type 304 stainless steel
Features and Benefits
- 6-dimple expansion sleeve allows the anchor to grip imperfections in the base material
- Large expansion cone requires fewer rotations to achieve desired torque
- One-piece sleeve design allows stress to be distributed over the entire contact area
- Length identification code stamped on head to ease identification pre- and post-installation
- Pre-assembled with nut and washer for immediate installation, eliminating missing components
- Available in a number of head styles for a wide variety of applications
- Drill the hole perpendicular to the work surface. To assure full holding power, do not ream the hole or allow the drill to wobble.
- Drill the hole at least 1 anchor diameter deeper than the calculated embedment depth, but not closer than two anchor diameters to the
bottom surface of the concrete. Through drilling is allowed when 1 using sleeve anchors in hollow concrete block.
- Clean the hole using compressed air and a nylon brush. A clean hole is necessary for proper performance.
- Drive anchor through the fixture into the hole making sure the nut, or head, rests solidly against the fixture. Be sure the anchor is set to the required embedment depth.
NOTE: Always wear safety glasses. Follow drill manufacturer's instructions. Use only solid carbide-tipped drill bits meeting ANSI B212.15 diameter standards.