Roll over image to zoom in
Drive-It™ Drive Pin Anchor
Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel Pin
This pre-assembled two -piece drive pin anchor is comprised of a corrosion resistant zamac alloy anchor body and a steel or stainless-steel drive pin. This anchor is easy to install and ideal for light-duty and tamper-resistant applications.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Body: Zamac alloy anchor
- Pin: Zinc-plated carbon steel or type 304 stainless steel
Features and Benefits
- High-grade carbon steel pin eliminates bending when installed
- Type 304 stainless steel pin provides additional corrosion resistance
- Easy to install
- Drill the hole perpendicular to the work surface at least 1/4” deeper than the calculated embedment depth. Clean the hole using compressed air and a nylon brush.
- Insert anchor assembly through mounting holes in fixture and into anchor hole. Tap gently until head of anchor body is set tightly against item to be fastened. Gently hammer pin flush to expand body. Do not over-drive nail into body as this could damage the anchor.
NOTE: Always wear safety glasses. Follow drill manufacturer's instructions. Use only solid carbide-tipped drill bits meeting ANSI B212.15 diameter standards.