Roll over image to zoom in
Hang-TITE™ Rod Hanger Screw
This is a one-piece, internally threaded rod hanger screw designed for suspending threaded rod for applications like cable-tray, pipe hanging, fire protection, electrical conduit and it can be installed in a variety of base materials. A horizontal-mount version is available for the steel and wood rod hanger screws. All Hang-TITE Rod Hanger Screws require the use of the proper installation tool: the universal socket for the steel and wood rod hanger screws and the appropriately sized socket for the concrete rod hanger screws.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Zinc-plated carbon steel
Features and Benefits
- One-pieces screw design: threaded portion of the screw will not prematurely break away from the screw head
- Available in various thread types for concrete, wood or steel
- Horizontal (side) mount available for both steel and wood Hang-TITE screws
- Rapid installation: all Hang-TITE screws can be installed using a screw gun or drill
- Mount the Universal Steel & Wood Socket Drive (Part No. HTWSST) into the chuck of the drill.
- Insert the head of the anchor into the socket driver.
- Press the tip of the anchor against the steel surface and install with a smooth, steady motion until the anchor is firmly seated against the steel. No pre-drilling is required.
- Add the retainer nut [if needed].
- Thread the appropriate diameter steel threaded rod or threaded bolt into the anchor. The threaded rod or bolt should fully engage the thread length of the anchor.