Standard Toggle Bolt
The Standard Wing Toggle anchor is a two-part hollow wall anchor consisting of a machine bolt and a spring wing toggle. The snap-open action eases installation and spreads the working load over a greater surface area. They are designed for use in wallboard/ drywall, block and other hollow base materials.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Zinc-plated carbon steel
Features and Benefits
- Wing toggle spreads load over a wide area
- Snap-open action eases installation
- Adjustable to accommodate various wall thickness
- Drill appropriate size hole.
- Insert bolt through the fixture and thread into the wing.
- Push toggle wing through the drilled hole and fasten tight.
NOTE: Always wear safety glasses. Normal safety precautions should be observed when drilling the holes to avoid electrical installations, other utilities and reinforcement bars.