Roll over image to zoom in
Strike-It™ Center Pin Drive Anchor
This pre-assembled impact pin drive anchor is designed for medium and heavy-duty anchoring into concrete and grout-filled block. With its unique all-in-one serrated nut and washer, it offers vibration resistance and superior holding.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Hot rolled steel anchor body with a hot wrought iron pin
Features and Benefits
- Serrated hex washer nut provides optimal vibration resistance
- Ribbed anchor point increases friction with internal walls of the predrilled hole
- Suitable for solid base materials
- Easy to install
- No wrench needed
- Anchor tensions itself automatically
- Easy to inspect: anchor is set after center pin is hammered down to meet the threads and is flush with the top of the bolt
- Drill the hole perpendicular to the work surface. To assure full holding power, do not ream the hole or allow drill to wobble. Clean hole using compressed air and a nylon brush. A clean hole is necessary for proper performance.
- Preset the nut and washer for desired embedment.
- Hammer center pin until it is aligned with the top of the bolt.
- Tighten nut.
NOTE: Always wear safety glasses. Follow drill manufacturer's instructions. Use only solid carbide-tipped drill bits meeting ANSI B212.15 diameter standards.