Roll over image to zoom in
SnapSkru® Self-Drilling Drywall Anchors
The TOGGLER® SnapSkru self-drilling drywall anchor needs no drill and installs as quickly and easily as an ordinary self-drilling drywall “auger” anchor, but its unique “Snap Lock” feature provides the positive behind-the-wall locking and holding power of a toggle bolt. During installation the SnapSkru anchor keeps the wall material in compression, reinforcing and locking the anchor in the wall, allowing it to hold more than other auger anchors.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Injection-molded glass filled nylon
Features and Benefits
- Unique locking action resists vibration and shock
- Holds securely in walls & ceilings
- Built-in “Positive Stop” resists over-drilling
- Audible “pop” indicates correct installation
- Does not destroy the wall – can remove screw & item leaving anchor in wall for reuse
- Works with largest range of screw sizes:
- SPM MINI = #6, #8 (#6 preferred)
- SP Regular = #6, #8, #10 (#8 preferred)
- Strongest holding of all self-drilling drywall anchors
- Fast & easy to install – no drill needed
- Press tip of SnapSkru anchor into drywall using screwdriver or screw gun. Drive anchor clockwise into drywall until anchor stops flush with wall.
- Place item over anchor and insert screw.
- Tighten screw flush with item. The screw POPS open the anchor, locking it on the wall and holding the gypsum board in compression. This reinforces the wall, increasing its holding power significantly.