Roll over image to zoom in
Screw-In™ Drive Screw Anchor
This pre-assembled two -piece drive screw anchor is comprised of a corrosion-resistant zamac alloy anchor body and a removable steel Phillips head screw. The screw can be easily removed after the anchor is properly set. Screw-in Drive Screw Anchors are ideal for light-duty applications in concrete, block, stone, or brick.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Body: diecast zamac alloy anchor
- Screw: zinc-plated carbon steel
Features and Benefits
- Versatile, general purpose anchor
- Removable steel #2 Phillips head screw
- Pre-assembled —one-step, ready to use
- Screw can be easily removed after anchor is properly set
- Drill the hole perpendicular to the work surface at least 1/4” deeper than the calculated embedment depth. Clean the hole using compressed air and a nylon brush.
- Insert anchor assembly through mounting holes in fixture and into anchor hole.
- Gently hammer screw flush to expand body.
To remove: Using a Phillips screw driver, turn counter clockwise until screw is removed from anchor body. Set the claw of a hammer between the anchor body and fixture and pull loose.