Pound-It™ Drive Anchor
Type 316 Stainless Steel
This anchor is tamper-proof and vibration-resistant one-piece anchor designed for use in concrete, grout-filled block, or masonry. The Pound-It Drive Anchor is pre-formed with a bend along the anchor shaft that creates an expansion wedge that locks the anchor in place. There is no need for secondary tightening, which speeds up and greatly reduces the cost of the anchor installation.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Zinc-plated carbon steel
- Type 316 stainless steel
Features and Benefits
- Pre-formed one-piece anchor design allows for easy and fast installation – eliminates need for secondary tightening
- Different head styles permit versatile applications:
- Flat head
- Mushroom head
- Forming head
- Rod-coupling head and tie-wire head are easy to install and can be used in place of direct fastening
- Drill the hole perpendicular to the work surface at least 1/2” of the anchors diameter deeper than the required embedment depth. To assure full holding power, do not ream the hole or allow the drill to wobble.
- Clean the hole using compressed air and a nylon brush. A clean hole is necessary for proper performance.
- Drive anchor through the fixture into the hole making sure the head solidly against the fixture. Be sure the anchor is driven to the required embedment depth.
NOTE: Always wear safety glasses. Follow drill manufacturer's instructions. Use only solid carbide-tipped drill bits meeting ANSI B212.15 diameter standards.