Slam-It™ Split Drive Anchor
This anchor is a one-piece, pre-formed, tamper-proof anchor ideal for anchoring into solid concrete and stone.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Zinc-plated carbon steel
- Mechanically galvanized
Features and Benefits
- One-piece anchor is easy to install
- Works in concrete and stone
- Two head styles available
- Flat head is best for wood-to-concrete applications – can be removed for temporary applications
- Mushroom head allows fast and clean permanent installations
- The unique split feature is compressed during installation; after installation it re-expands, exerting force against the walls of the hole resulting in high holding values
- Drill hole in masonry or concrete through mounting holes in fixture same diameter as anchor to be used. Clean hole using compressed air and a nylon brush. A clean hole is necessary for proper performance.
- Insert anchor through mounting holes in fixture and into anchor hole.
- Tap gently until head of anchor body is set tightly against item to be fastened. Gently hammer pin flush to expand body. Do not over-drive pin into body as this could damage the anchor.
NOTE: Always wear safety glasses. Follow drill manufacturer's instructions. Use only solid carbide-tipped drill bits meeting ANSI B212.15 diameter standards.