TOGGLER® Speciality Anchors
TOGGLER plastic toggle anchors provide vibration-proof anchoring of light to medium loads in hollow walls & ceilings but also hold securely when they encounter an unexpected solid, such as a wooden stud, or when performing as wedge anchors in materials with thicknesses above their normal wall grip range. Improvements in the original design have increased holding strength and abuse resistance. Holding arms have been thickened and strengthened without increasing the insertion hole size, and major stress points have been significantly reinforced without increasing anchor size. Use TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE® toggle bolts for the highest hollow wall holding strength.
Built-in spacers hold the pegboard the proper distance from the wall to allow peg hooks to work. The anchors eliminate furring strips, letting you configure the peg hooks in any arrangement you choose, quickly and easily, without losing the use of entire lines of peg holes.
May be also used as a stand-off for installing equipment on warm or wet walls when ventilation is needed behind the installed object.
Downloads / Tech Flyer
Materials / Finishes
- Specially formulated non-corrodible polypropylene
Features and Benefits
- Strongest of all plastic toggle anchors—reinforces the wall or ceiling & leads the load away from the hole
- Vibration & shock proof—won’t damage walls or ceiling
- Can use a screw gun—anti-rotation fins prevent spinning
- Accepts greatest range of screw sizes in each anchor
- All install in only a small 5/16" hole
- Pre-install without the screw
- Key-activated positive locking system
- Screw can be removed and reinserted in same anchor without loss of holding power
- Corrosion-proof when used with stainless steel screws
- Nonmagnetic, nonconductive
- All TOGGLER anchors are constructed completely out of inert, non-toxic materials
- Drill 5/16” diameter (Ø 8mm) hole. Fold anchor in the middle.
- Insert anchor in hole and tap flush with wall.
- Insert key to pop anchor open and lock behind hollow wall. Do not force key. Not necessary for thick or solid walls.
- Place item over anchor. Insert screw and tighten until screw is flush with fixture.